Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Scribbled Out~

It's when people try to sketch out their whole life on paper that I become irritated. Yes, this means I become irritated with myself. Those times when I think I know exactly what is going to happen in the next five years of my life. I was sketching out my short little life on a post-it-note...capable of being ripped from it's surface and crumpeled into nothingness.  I am thankful for God stepping in and scribbling out what I thought my life would become, before the plan I had was ripped away, and I felt lost. Rather than a post-it note, God uses an infinitely large canvas to paint my life and tell my story. What a difference! As humans, we can't even comprehend how important our life is to God. He is painting each of us out in our own personal color palette, so we don't have to worry about planning out a life bound by sin.

No comments: