Monday, April 14, 2014

Anytime, Anywhere

I think I owe this blog post to Mr. Dustin Stamper, my bible study leader, who taught my youth group about the art of prayer. Two of the verses in the reading paired with the lesson really stuck out to me and gave me a drive, in a way...something that gave me hope. 1st Thessalonians  5: 17-18...at least I think that was it. Nonetheless, these verses hide power in their words, and give us all something to think about. ~17"Pray without ceasing. 18In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."~ IN EVERYTHING, we should give praise, and prayer should be CONSTANT. Yes, that means when the traffic is held up for 45 minutes, give praise. You're breathing, are you not? When you lose your job, and all seems lost, give praise. Is there not still eternal hope in the name of Christ Jesus? Count your blessings. Pray lots.  Remember that no matter WHAT comes your way, there is power in prayer and praise. Anytime, Anywhere.

No comments: